Seite 65 von 65 ErsteErste ... 15556162636465
Ergebnis 641 bis 650 von 650

Thema: Neue Platte...

The Eraser Avatar von trickster

Standard AW: Neue Platte...

Zitat Zitat von jane_y Beitrag anzeigen
    Nein ich hör davon zum ersten mal....
    Schaumalaufsdatumdiefragehatsichschonlangeerledigt nixfürungutisterledigtokundtschüss.
    [...]

ParanoidAndroid Avatar von KlausK

was ist denn auf den dvd´s drauf?
    The paint, my love, gets you going like
    You wanna be got for the next world's scene

Gemischtwarenladen (live, Videos, TV-Auftritte), Zweitverwertung (Videos, Astoria 94), Auseinandernehmen von Konzerten (Astoria 94 gesplittet auf die PH und die TB Version -> unsäglich unerträglich).
    Wenig Neues, uneinheitliche Zusammenstellung.

Gut zum Kennlernen, nicht mehr.

Hab sie dennoch konsumiert.
    [...]

The Eraser

Hello everyone.

Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 10 days;

We've called it In Rainbows.

Love from us all.
    Jonny

Das entspricht doch mal wieder der Realität.

Formate wird es etwa 35 geben. Japan, Holland, Australien und der Rest der Welt.
    Großer Pack, normale CD, Vinyl extra.
    Singles in Vinyl blau, gelb, rot.
    Digital sowieso.

Hello everyone.

Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 2 hours;

We've called it Make Money.

Love from us all.
    Jonny
    [...]

Zitat Zitat von trickster Beitrag anzeigen
    Das entspricht doch mal wieder der Realität.

Formate wird es etwa 35 geben. Japan, Holland, Australien und der Rest der Welt.
    Großer Pack, normale CD, Vinyl extra.
    Singles in Vinyl blau, gelb, rot.
    Digital sowieso.

Hello everyone.

Well, the new album is finished, and it's coming out in 2 hours;

We've called it Make Money.

Love from us all.
    Jonny
    nach de winterrecording session wird beim koloss von rhodos
    aufm machu pitchu, turm zu babel, fuji yama, in der schwarzwaldklinik (secret gig) extended spain leg, malediven, seychellen, mauritius, ko phi phi, den andamanen (anlässlich drop the debt, make povertry history, band aid, 10jahre tsunami hilfe e.v.) je ein new material plus request only-gig gespielt. dazu muss man ein downwood-verschwöringstheorie-bilderrätsel lösen, die oxfam golden members card haben (zugangscode zur schwarzwaldklinik gig wird unter den inhabern der karte exclusive verlost) und alle versionen der platte gekauft haben, die es nur in einem kleinen plattenladen in den ländern oben genannter locations gibt.

yo, thom! der wahnsinnige kreativprozess, des schaffens martyrium wird euch dicke killen. es wird unsummen verschlingen, bentley zum pfandleiher, noah ins waisenhaus...omfg!

dieses betroffenheitsgelaber nervt echt ab! macht ne neue platte, bringt die singles raus, macht ne gescheite clubtour (1000er kapazität), lasst die fans die zugaben 6monate vorher bestimmen (das mushroom ed mal wieder die maracas schwingen lernt und colin sich die basslines einprägen kann) und gut is.

trickster Avatar von elke

hahahahahaha!

ey, radiohead fucken mich so derb ab, in zwei jahren ist es cooler DIE zu boykottieren als macces.

aber: ich bestell das dann online und wenn die so doof sind und mir das schicken, müssen die sich ja nich wundern, wenn die dann kein geld sehen, ne? ja,....so geht das dann nämlich,...ja.
    sounds like the type of song you'd cruise too while gettin a blowjob from a hooker.

Ich dachte schon U2 sind herb drauf, aber was da grade abgeht?

Die OKC-Story (MPIE) konnte man ja noch abkaufen, aber dass das zum gewollten Markenzeichen wird. Hammer.

Clubtour wär ich dabei. Aber die finden ja Tschörmanie ja nich so doll.

Muss sich Miss Tschörmanie vielleicht dafür einsetzen.

[...]

Administrator Avatar von thief

Phil:
    Radiohead is heading back to the studio in a week’s time to “take stock” of new material and assess when — and how — it should be released to the world.

Drummer Philip Selway told The Canadian Press the band will regroup next Monday to determine how close the followup to “In Rainbows” is to being ready.

“We’ve been working on material on and off for a year now and we’ve had the summer off so yes, we’re basically taking stock on Monday and seeing what we need to do with the material to move it to those final stages,” Selway said in a telephone interview from Amsterdam on Monday.

“We’re just returning to it with fresh ears and taking stock of where we are and how close we are to finishing stuff, really, and we won’t know till Monday.”

The band is working on the eagerly anticipated followup to its seventh album, “In Rainbows,” which sent shock waves through the music world in 2007 when it was first released digitally online, through the band’s own website, and at an indeterminate “it’s up to you” price. The band also streamed a free concert to fans months later on New Year’s Eve, and Selway hinted the band might have some more digital or online plans up its sleeves — although he wouldn’t say what exactly.

“Whatever we do with any record, it always has to come from the music we’ve made, whatever we release, and because we’re not at that stage at the moment — we haven’t finished anything — we don’t know how or what’s the most appropriate way for getting it out there,” he said.

“Then again, you look at the track record of what we’ve done over the past decade in that area and I suppose, you know, it’s probably a safe bet to say there’ll be something in there somewhere along the line.”

While “In Rainbows” was largely shaped by extensive touring and live experimentation with the songs, Selway said that won’t be the case with the new project.

“Uh, no,” he said laughing.

“I don’t know what we’ll be doing but the process of making ‘In Rainbows’ — so much came about through what we were doing live — has been quite the opposite so far. But you never know, we might get back together on Monday and after discussing stuff we might just throw this all out and say maybe we need to go back to the drawing board. Who knows, as I say, it’s all up in the air at the moment.

“But we’ve been enjoying what we’ve been doing.”
    Colin:
    Three years later, we have just finished another group of songs, and have begun to wonder about how to release them in a digital landscape that has changed again. It seems to have become harder to own music in the traditional way, on a physical object like a CD, and instead music appears the poor cousin of software, streamed or locked into a portable device like a phone or iPod. I buy hardly any CDs now and get my music from many different sources: Spotify, iTunes, blog playlists, podcasts, online streaming – reviewing this makes me realise that my appetite for music now is just as strong as when I was 13, and how dependent I am upon digital delivery. At the same time, I find a lot of the technology very frustrating and counter-intuitive. I spend a lot of time using music production software, but iTunes feels clunky. I wish it was as simple and elegant as Apple’s hardware. I understand that we have become our own broadcasters and distributors, but I miss the editorialisation of music, the curatorial influences of people like John Peel or a good record label. I liked being on a record label that had us on it, along with Blur, the Beastie Boys and the Beatles.
    Vollständiger Artikel: http://www.indexoncensorship.org/201...espeech-music/

good news! trotzdem hoffe ich auf einen physischen, silbernenm runden tonträger: cd.

Aktive Benutzer

Aktive Benutzer