Hello,

I'm just about to head down under to start the final leg of this year's touring with Radiohead. Its been a very eventful time and although far from plain sailing at points, there have been many memorable and amazing shows for us. It has all ultimately been extremely rewarding, both musically and visually. I've particuarly enjoyed sharing the stage with Clive Deamer, who remains more than ever, one of my favourite drummers. We look forward to playing in Auckland in New Zealand and Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia in just over a week's time.

When we finish the tour, we'll all take some time to work on our own projects. I'm itching to get back in the studio next year to work on my own new material.

Also, I recently contributed to the wonderful Kate Rusby's record, just released last week. As the title suggests, Kate is celebrating her 20 year musical career, joined by some friends along the way. I was fortunate enough to play alongside Richard Thompson on 'Who Will Sing Me Lullabies'. Details of how to get the album are here

Thanks

Philip x